- About Us
Quality Air | Air Conditioning & Heating
Heat pumps heat and cool your home by reversing the refrigeration cycle. Heat pump systems are 100 percent electric and are considered among the most efficient heating systems available for homes in Western North Carolina.
How does a heat pump system work?
- Heat pump systems use a simple air circulation and transfer system to generate warmth.
- A heat pump has two coils – one to condense and another to evaporate air. These work together to generate heat or cool in your home depending on the season.
- In the summer the heat pump conditions, de-humidifies and cools air; in the winter, the pump condenses and heats room temperature air.
What are some of the benefits of a heat pump system?
- Heat pump systems work very efficiently in moderate climates, including those found in North Carolina.
- Heat pumps tend to use small amounts of energy, making them one of the most cost-effective heating systems available.
- Heat pumps are designed to be small and non-obtrusive, so they do not take up a lot of space . Heat pumps are economical in both size and use.
- They are considered one of the most environmentally-friendly ways of heating a home.
For more information about how Quality Air can install or repair a heat pump or other heating or cooling in your home, please contact us at 828-665-9233. And don’t forget to check out our current specials for great deals on products and services.
Evolution® System Heat Pump
Top of the Line Heat Pump, Top-Rated Performance
The Bryant ultra-high efficient, reliable Evolution Heat Pump offers 20.5 SEER cooling and heating efficiency, plus variable speed operation for energy-saving comfort. Its year-round value has earned it a Consumer Digest Best Buy recommendation.
Models: 280, 289B, 288, 286B, 285B
Legacy™ Line Heat Pump
Cool and Heat Your Home with High Efficiency and High Value
The Legacy heat pump provides low-cost all-season comfort, cooling your home in summer with its up to 16 SEER rating, then reversing when temperatures drop for low-cost electric heat. It adds up to year-round value.
Models: 215B, 213B